• Develop a culture of innovation
• Develop mindset and equip employees with tools/methodology (MHW Design Thinking approach)
• Create the leadership and organizational conditions to develop a culture of innovation
• Move from a vertical to a horizontal/diffuse/project style leadership approach
• Develop proactivity, courage, vulnerability acceptance and self-permission to ask for support
• Develop mindset and capability for co-creation to embrace and facilitate collective creativity
Making innovation becoming part of the Corporate culture is a long journey. It requires the right organization, the right leadership, being able to apply innovation methodologies, develop the right mindset, having the people with the right profile for innovation and much more.
What are we doing?
1) A one year journey aimed to:
Change does not happen because we are told to do it or because we are given “tools” for it. Change starts when:
2) This is what we are doing with the leaders to facilitate a Leadership transformation to support innovation:
Managing Director at Marco Polo Consulting
Giorgia spent most of her HR career in senior positions in corporate HR in Europe, US and Asia with companies such as Fiat Group and The Nielsen Company. In 2008 she founded Marco Polo Consulting, a company specializing in Organization development/HR/Transformation professional services operating across Asia-pacific. She delivers facilitation, coaching, training, advise, OD temporary management. Recently Giorgia has been HR and Organizational Behaviors EMBA Adjunct Professor at MIP/Tongji University in China. She is a subject matter expert for Employee Experience re-design and innovation by collaborative approaches such as Design Thinking, Lego Serious play, Art of Hosting, Graphic Facilitation. She is currently based in Singapore. https://www.linkedin.com/in/giorgia-madonno-313b677/
Would you like to know more about our Transformation Journey services? Contact us.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly